Please consider becoming a Founder of EADA today and help launch the electric flight industry!
[Scroll down for Donation Instructions]
In order to succeed, EADA needs your support. Companies and individuals who provide financial support to EADA before the end of 2011 will be listed as EADA Founders.
What benefits will you receive as an EADA supporter?
- Faster development of industry standards and government regulations which are more effective and appropriate than they might be without coordinated electric flight stakeholder input.
- Participation in EADA round table discussions and events
- Access to useful technical and marketing data
- Electric aircraft industry networking
- Electric aircraft industry promotion and public education
We have established the following Founder annual support levels:
- Large companies and organizations – $10K
- Medium companies and organizations – $5K
- Small companies and organizations – $2K
- Colleges and universities – $1K
- Individuals – $50
- Students – $25
EADA is a program of The Charles A. and Anne Morrow Lindbergh Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Contributions to EADA are tax deductible as a charitable contribution.
To donate online:
Click here to donate online. You will be redirected to the Lindbergh Foundation donation page. Please note on your donation that it is for EADA.
If you prefer to mail your donation, please make your check payable to Lindbergh Foundation and indicate that it is for EADA.
Donations should be mailed to:
The Lindbergh Foundation
2150 Third Ave. N. Suite 310
Anoka, MN 55303
Questions? Please contact Yolanka Wulff, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.